The commercial HR and Training consultancy
Welcome to Jaluch, the home of practical, commercial and plain-speaking HR and training services. We’re passionate about HR, training and business. So naturally everything we deliver is entirely focussed on achieving your business goals!
“Knowing that you have access to expert and up to date advice in all areas of HR is very reassuring. Complex situations arise unexpectedly and Jaluch have provided us with an excellent support service for many years.”
Julie Palmer, Office Manager/Company Secretary – Lab Impex Systems
Jaluch HR Services – in colour!
Sign up to our 2 minute HR Blasts!
- Another day, another problematic employee: Traffic warden sacked for using parking permits to avoid parking fines! http://t.co/2avmMl2fUg 41 mins ago
- Employers increase level of support for young job seekers: who are you aiming to recruit? #HR #recruitment http://t.co/gxhZRqQ2WC 5 hours ago
- Many businesses insist interns work for free even though they may be in breach of employment law #HR #emplaw http://t.co/1XAHXVBDgN 1 day ago
- Recriting talented workers is the biggest challenge facing SME's in 2014 #recruitment #HR http://t.co/vl3N3yOZjk 1 day ago
- Bad attitude? The employee who is endlessly late or always negative, is it performance or misconduct? My latest JBlog http://t.co/9ejxQDHY61 1 day ago
Unconscious Bias Infographic & Training
We have pulled together the research on unconscious bias that has been done around the world, to help understand how people really behave when it comes to diversity in the workplace.
Interested in unconscious bias training? click here. Or you can view our infographic by clicking the icon below...