HR and Training Consultant
Salary: £35-42K based on skills and experience.
Location: Hampshire (or Wiltshire/Dorset) some home working, some office based (Ringwood)
Position Type: Full time or part time, permanent. Minimum 30 hours across 4 days if part time.
You need to already be great at:
- Developing great relationships with clients and colleagues
- Employment law and employee relations
- Doing a job well and with pride, with a fantastic attention to detail
- Working independently and with great work ethic
You need to want to:
- Develop great skills as a trainer (or already love training)
- Develop your skills and competence
- Develop negotiation, sales and relationship building skills essential in all small businesses
- Work in a business that is as dedicated to giving back as much as to making money
If this role sounds like just the opportunity you have been looking for, then please apply by contacting Rachel with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for Jaluch! Please also include your current salary/benefits details.
We will be inviting successful candidates to an initial telephone interview. Where appropriate you will then be invited to attend a face-to-face second interview which will involve our standard psychometric testing, employment law testing and the opportunity to 'wow' us.