Assertiveness Skills Training
In-House or Live-Online Courses
Within almost every organisation there are certain individuals whom, if they were able to improve their ability to handle potentially difficult situations and express themselves more clearly, could achieve unlocked potential. Through a hands-on approach, delegates will be able to gain increased confidence and control over their working lives by developing their personal impact in their dealings with others.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- How confident and appropriate is your communication style?
- How might others react to this style?
- When assertive behaviour is perceived as aggressive
- Communicating in difficult situations, including keeping calm when under pressure and dealing with confrontation
- Developing confidence in your communication and management style
- Techniques to achieve assertive behaviour
- Confidently dealing with implied or overt criticism
- Tips to achieve improved confidence
What will delegates learn?
- How to improve individual performance
- How to enhance internal communications
- How to boost employee engagement
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to gain increased confidence and control over their working lives and the ability to develop their personal impact in their dealings with others.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.