Change Management and Redundancies
Help and Support for Employers
It has become the norm in organisations that there are regular re-organisations and these invariably lead to various HR issues such as role changes, contract changes, redundancies or at risk individuals being offered alternative positions.
Jaluch can support with all aspects of managing change to ensure procedures are followed, best practice is understood and to minimise the stress such situations create. Whether its leading your project, standing by your side at consultation meetings, or advising from behind the scenes, we can support in the way you need.
- Drafting of redundancy policy and procedures.
- Behind the scenes support with planning and executing the change strategy.
- Training for employee representatives in TUPE, redundancies and supporting with change.
- Training for managers in managing change and redundancies.
- Managing a redundancy consultation project (including providing all resource).
- Attendance at consultation meetings.
- Note taking at formal meetings.
- Drafting individual letters or communications to staff.
- Drafting job descriptions for newly created roles.
- Dismissals and settlement agreements for those are being moved out of the organisation.
- Team building activities and conferences after a re-organisation.
- Support with changing contracts of employment.
- HR guidance and advice relating to business re-locations.