Conflict Management Training
Face-to-Face or Live-Online Training
This conflict management training course is designed for individuals who need to improve their ability to handle potentially difficult situations and express themselves more clearly. Through a hands-on approach, delegates will be able to gain increased confidence and control over their working lives by developing their personal impact in their dealings with others, both face to face and over the telephone. Participants will have the opportunity to specify circumstances where they need to handle conflict situations more effectively and practice different ways of dealing with them.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Recognising aggressive, passive and assertive behaviour and understanding the differences between them
- Enhancing awareness of the barriers that can interfere with the communication process
- Identifying and addressing personal barriers to assertiveness
- Communicating requirements and instructions more effectively
- Demonstrating assertiveness back in the workplace in difficult situations or where there is potential for conflict
What will delegates learn?
- How to motivate employees and retain valued staff
- How to identify development needs
- How to reinforce objectives in line with business goals
- How to improve productivity by identifying and resolving problems
- How to help succession planning by seeing who has promotion potential
- How to gather employee feedback which may benefit business performance
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to gain increased confidence and control over their working lives and have the ability to handle conflict situations more effectively.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates. We can also cater for larger groups with an additional trainer to support.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.
"Effortlessly engaging" H Knight, Cadogan Hall
"Very clear, interactive and fun. Put us all at ease" H Warner, Cadogan Hall