Disciplinary and Grievance Support
Disciplinary/Grievance Investigations and Hearings and Disciplinary Dismissals
Managing the people in your organisation, whether employees, workers or even the self employed can be stressful, time consuming and complicated. If errors occur during the process it is all too easy to find yourself on the wrong (and expensive) end of a grievance or employment tribunal claim. In fact you can find yourself on the wrong end of grievance claim at any point, disciplinary action is just one trigger for a grievance.
At Jaluch we can work with you to reduce the stresses and strains. Some organisations like us to take issues on in their entirety, other times we slot in and out as resource and/or expertise is required. We are as flexible and adaptable as each of our clients needs.
We can offer assistance as follows:
- Conducting disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Chairing disciplinaries, grievances, dismissals and/or appeals
- Note taking at disciplinaries, grievances, dismissals and/or appeals
- Supporting behind the scenes with disciplinaries, grievances and dismissals
- Drafting letters for use at all stages
- Drafting scripts for use during meetings that we do not attend with you
- Creating or updating disciplinary and grievance policies and procedures
- Drafting Settlement Agreements
- Liaising with Acas during any period of conciliation
- Responding to employment tribunal claims.
- Training employee representatives who support colleagues at internal disciplinary/grievance meetings