Managing disputes at work can be time-consuming and challenging for all involved. A must for HR staff and managers who have responsibility for disciplining or dismissing staff, this dispute resolution training course will equip them with the essential skills to thoroughly investigate disciplinary or grievance matters and decide on the best route forward. As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example of what this course normally covers...
- Identifying potential problems and how to manage a situation before it escalates
- Is it a grievance? What to do when someone formally approaches you
- Differentiating between disciplinary issues – conduct, performance or capability
- Effective investigation – gathering evidence and identifying the way forward
- Formal or informal? – identifying the options available to you
- Preparing for and conducting disciplinary or grievance hearings – key do’s and don’ts!
What will delegates learn?
- How to protect the business from costly Tribunal claims
- How to keep managers up to date in view of ever-changing legislation
- How to improve the organisation’s dispute resolution processes
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to develop skills and confidence to identify the pitfalls and recognise the importance of proper procedure when it comes to resolving disputes.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.