Effective Collaboration & Networking
This one day collaboration and networking training course is designed to highlight what culture, skills and behaviours are essential for successful collaboration within an organisation. Some delegates will also need to collaborate and network outside of their organisation with clients, suppliers and partners so we can also tailor the course to include building effective relationships outside the organisation if required.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example of what this collaboration & networking training course can cover...
Introduction to Effective Collaboration and Networking
- Personal Challenges
- Organisational Challenges
- Organisational Opportunities
The Strategic Imperative of Collaboration
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Collaborative Organisation
What Culture, Skills and Behaviours are Essential for Successful Collaboration?
- A Collaborative Culture
- Skills and Behaviours
- Organisation and Planning
- Cultivating Collaboration
- The Red Zone Chicken
- Self-Awareness and Self-Reflection
- Selecting Potential Partnerships
- Partnership Considerations
Network Thinking and Networking Skills
- The Principles of Network Thinking
- What Makes a Successful Networker
- The Common Traits of a Good Networker
Building Great Relationships Outside the Organisation
- Action Planning
What will delegates learn?
- How to start creating a collaborative culture
- Techniques for effective networking (even if they don't think of themselves as natural networkers!)
- How to overcome personal and organisational challenges
- How to create successful partnerships (if required)
Who should attend?
This course can be tailored towards staff of any level, from junior staff to the most senior managers, board members or business owners.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to (recommended) 12 delegates. We can cater for larger groups in one session if essential.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.