Research suggests that up to 4 days a month per business professional may be lost by attending unproductive meetings. A frightening thought indeed! This course will provide your managers with the necessary skills to really make their meetings matter. This one day course is designed to show delegates how to transform their meetings from being unproductive, long and drawn out to being well prepared, effective and worthwhile!
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- How to prepare for a meeting
- The importance of an agenda
- The main reasons why meetings go wrong
- How to avoid mini meetings within a main meeting
- How to ensure everyone has a contribution
- How to handle more dominant attendees
- How to keep to time and finish on time!
What will delegates learn?
- How to increase productivity
- How to use time and resources more effectively
- How to reduce unnecessary costs
- How to improve employee engagement and motivation
Who should attend?
Managers or leaders who would like more productive, well prepared meetings.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.