Employee Health & Wellbeing Training
Classroom or live-online sessions
Our employee health and wellbeing course provides an in depth look at health and wellbeing, the science behind it, as well as practical strategies delegates can take away to implement straightaway. This course is suitable for all staff and focusses on personal wellbeing, rather than how to support others.
This course can be delivered in a face-to-face classroom session or online and we are able to offer varying lengths of training sessions, from bite-size 60-minute sessions to full day (6-hour courses).
We have provided an example agenda below of the types of things we normally cover, but we will work with you to create content that is a perfect fit for your organisation. We can also deliver training for managers, who need to manage their teams health and wellbeing.
- What do we mean by health and wellbeing?
- Why is it important for all of us?
Understanding a little of the science
- An introduction to neuroscience in relation to health and wellbeing.
- A snoozy guide to the importance of sleep!
- What raises our blood pressure?
Mental health & stress
- What causes stress and associated mental health conditions?
- Identifying stress and strategies to minimise our own stress.
- Being aware of other people’s stress and what we can do to support them.
- Mental health – a case study.
- A brief look at mindfulness and meditation.
- The Drama Triangle and its impact on wellbeing.
Emotional intelligence and diffusing/avoiding conflict
- The whole world talks about emotional intelligence – but what is it and what are my strengths?
- A brief look at how we can successfully work with ‘difficult people’
- Why is resilience so important when it comes to health and wellbeing.
- How can we develop our resilience.
- Creating an action plan.
We can also include specific content about remote or home working.