Life never runs completely smoothly when you employ staff – in fact quite often it gets seriously complicated, challenging and stressful. However, for over 16 years Jaluch has been on hand to support with your day to day HR issues. We cover Hampshire, Dorset, Berkshire, London - in fact, we have clients spread around the whole of the UK!
We are known for our straight talking, for giving reassurance, and for our ability to work with all our clients to find a solution that is appropriate for their commercial needs. For us, its not about one size fits all. That’s not what we are about. Every single one of you has your own culture, your own way of doing things and your own needs. We work to fit in with you, not the other way around.
What can I outsource to Jaluch?
- Settlement agreements
- Without prejudice discussions
- Disciplinary investigations, hearings and appeals
- Grievances investigations, hearings and appeals
- Capability and performance hearings
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Ill-health matters
- Absence/attendance issues
- Change management
- Staff representation
- Contracts, policies, employment handbooks and other essential documentation
What makes us different?
- You and your managers are able to focus on running the business without having to deal with complex and time consuming HR issues.
- It’s a cost effective way to have expert HR advice on tap without employing an HR professional, or alternatively to provide additional support for your existing HR team.
- You can access knowledge and expertise across the whole Jaluch team – our CIPD qualified HR Advisors come from a diverse range of backgrounds and have many years experience working in hands-on HR roles.
- What makes Jaluch really stand out from the crowd is our strongly commercial approach to HR – our clients often tell us that this brings real value to their organisations.
You are able to use our services by either purchasing a block of time or using our pay-as-you-go service.
Most of our business comes from repeat business. We often bend over backwards to do our best for clients, often in difficult circumstances, and we value our clients and their loyalty and hope that you will experience this through the service that we provide.
"I have used Jaluch for many years now and I am very satisfied with the service they provide and how promptly they get back to you either with the answer or with a timeframe. Any question you have no matter how small they are always on hand to help and willing to go that extra step. The whole team are very friendly, and always make you feel like they have time for you. I’d be lost without them."
Joanna Lander, BRG
Flexible & unlimited access to our advisors
Only pay for what you use
May prove more expensive if used regularly
Lower cost per-hour
Monthly updates of time used
10/20/40 hour blocks of time
Pre-purchased time to be used as you wish