Building Credibility for HR
In-House or Live-Online Training
This one day course is designed to offer the HR function an opportunity to review its current level of credibility within the Company and look at constructive ways to improve the impact it has.
This course can be delivered throughout the UK at your desired location.
- HR credibility in the UK
- Credibility – what does it mean?
- Issues that can impact credibility
- Commercial awareness and the bigger picture
- Balancing employment legislation with the manager’s needs and employment relations
- Essential skills for credibility:
- Effective communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Presentation skills
- Finance for non-financial managers
What will delegates learn?
- The clarity of the function and commercial awareness
- Strategy and an analysis of current strengths and weaknesses
- Essential skills for building credibility
- How to create an action plan focused on attaining the desired level of credibility
Who should attend?
Anyone working in the HR function who would like to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of HR operations
- Ensure HR is commercially focused
- Create alignment between HR and business strategy
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.