Since Jaluch’s founder set up her HR business 23 years ago, our business has been supporting organisations with their employee (staff) forum.
Our delight is that every group we work with is so different in terms of culture, needs, maturity (how long established) and goals. Working with representatives is definitely some of the most varied work we do and across 20+ years we have worked with a lot of groups in 200+ organisations. Some return to us year after year for training for their representatives or to re-invigorate the committee they have. Our services include:
- Development of the forum remit/constitution
- Support with the election of representatives
- TUPE training for employee representatives
- Redundancy training for employee representative
- General employee representative training (to bring a group together and give them the tools to become effective and professional in their role)
- Training kit for inhouse staff representative training (training delivered by you)
- Training day/s for employee forum (training delivered by us)
- Short videos to aid communication across your employee base (for use during onboarding of new employees, when announcing an election of representatives and for those considering standing for election)
- Supporting representatives who are required to support at internal disciplinary and grievance hearings.