Join Our Team!
HR & Training Consultant
£39-£43K + quarterly bonus
Ringwood (Hants) or Home Working. (regular travel)
Full Time or Part Time, Permanent.
Jaluch is a long established, highly regarded and award winning HR Consultancy. Our work has grown by 15% in the last year so things are busy and we’re currently looking to bring in at least one new team member. We recently won an Employer of the Year award which we’re delighted with as values and team working are absolutely key for us.
To over 300 organisations across the UK, we provide consultancy support face to face, over the phone or via email. We are often praised for our supportive, commercial and pragmatic attitude to HR issues, and our coaching and collaborative style works well with our clients.
This role is focussed on providing HR advice and support to employers on day to day management issues ranging from tricky, complex and unusual employee relations challenges right through to tribunal preparation. The training we deliver for clients varies enormously but is always very practical and pragmatic in its approach. Its amazing how a whole organisation can ‘lift’ if you take the time to raise the competence and confidence of the line managers. The HR/Training split of this role is likely to be 80% HR: 20% training, but we tend to work around individuals’ preferences.
- Previous experience in a senior HR capacity/HR generalist position
- Excellent knowledge of UK Employment Law
- An ability to manage sales opportunities
- A great blend of intelligence and common sense
- Excellent writing skills including good grammar and spelling!
- Great compatibility with the Jaluch values and culture including a desire to be a really integral part of the team
- A love of being out and about meeting people
- Strong personal initiative to get things done and to make sure the answer is right
- Certification with the CIPD (level 5 or higher)
- An Insights or Thomas International psychometric licence and/or
- Coaching skills or a coaching qualification
We understand that it takes a special kind of person to thrive as a Consultant and it is as hard work as it is rewarding. To really make this role your own you need to have resilience, professionalism, a love of working with people and an ability to communicate with confidence. You also need to be looking past today and thinking about opportunities for tomorrow… sound just up your street? Then what are you waiting for!
Find out all about us by viewing our website! www.Jaluch.co.uk
We will be inviting successful candidates to an initial telephone interview. Where appropriate you will then be invited to attend a face-to-face second interview which will involve our standard psychometric testing, employment law testing and the opportunity to wow us.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Rachel.