Agile Performance Review & Management Training
If you have moved to agile performance management (away from the traditional 6 monthly or annual appraisals) or are thinking about doing this, then this course is just for you!
This session will develop supervisors and managers understanding of the performance management process and its goals, as well as developing key skill sets essential for effective staff management. If, in the past, managers have steered away from tackling the tough stuff, avoided giving honest feedback about performance or shunned the process entirely, then they now have an opportunity to develop their knowledge and confidence, learn new techniques and skills and generally identify an approach that better engages both managers and employees.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example of what this course normally covers...
- What is agile performance management?
- The benefits of making performance management an on-going process.
- Less paper, more value – using documentation as a guide, not the focus.
- More listening, less talking!
- Identifying your key message – one thing at a time, please!
- Using 360 feedback – opportunities, anxieties and best practice.
- Effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Giving motivational and constructive feedback without the “ouch”!
- Dealing with an employee “in denial”
- Setting SMART objectives and adapting objectives as you go!
- Assessing development needs without setting unrealistic expectations.
- Developing coaching skills to develop your staff.
What will delegates learn?
- How to motivate employees and retain valued staff.
- How to identify development needs.
- How to reinforce objectives in line with business goals.
- How to improve productivity by identifying and resolving problems.
- How to help succession planning by seeing who has promotion potential.
- How to gather employee feedback which may benefit business performance.
Who should attend?
Supervisors, Managers or organisational leaders who would like the confidence to tackle difficult issues and set suitably challenging objectives, that will allow them to manage performance effectively.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at our standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.
Not What You're Looking For?
While this agile performance review and management training is a new take on appraisals training, if this isn't right for you just yet and you are looking for a traditional managing appraisals course, we provide in-house training which you can find out more about here.
If you have someone in-house that can deliver training, then we also offer an appraisals skills training kit. Our training kit is just £350 (+VAT) for 6-hours (one-day) of material that can be used with unlimited delegates.
Our training kits are the same high quality you would expect from our traditional trainer-led courses, they just give you the added flexibility to deliver the training whenever suits you, whilst saving you money.