Commercial Awareness Training
Face-to-Face or Live-Online Training
If your management team are in need of some ‘blue sky’ thinking to help them see the bigger picture and understand the importance of harmony between the business and its strategy, then we have the perfect two day course! Our Commercial Awareness training is both interactive and practical. Delegates take part in an intensive business simulation to practice their skills in a ‘live’ environment.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example of what this course normally covers...
- Assessing and understanding ‘the bigger picture’
- Actively developing commercial awareness skills
- Understanding what can promote or prevent business growth or development
- Creating and implementing strategies that reflect the commercial drivers in the organisation
- Identifying opportunities for creativity and innovation
- Finance for non-financial managers
- Building personal credibility
What will delegates learn?
- How to focus on profitability
- How to improve strategic decision making
- How to enhance understanding and communication between business units
- How to support succession planning
Who should attend?
We can deliver this course at a variety of different levels to suit both junior and senior managers. We work with companies in all sectors whether that's private, public or charitable organisations and will be able to deliver industry specific content.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.