Few of us are born natural leaders, yet having effective and motivational leaders on board is crucial for success in today’s tough business environment. This leadership skills training course examines the multidimensional profile of modern leaders and works towards developing the key behaviours associated with them.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Differentiate between managing and leading
- Understand how the consequences of your actions and style influence others
- Be flexible about which leadership style to adopt for different situations
- Understand how to energise and motivate others through your personal direction
- Develop interpersonal competencies and manage relationships more effectively
- Clarify and align purpose, vision and values
What will delegates learn?
- What leadership means
- How to promote leadership excellence
- How to enhance business sustainability, profitability and growth through effective leaders
- How to boost employee motivation and productivity
- How to increase customer satisfaction
Who should attend?
This course us designed for new and developing leaders from across the public, private, and third sectors who want to want to develop the key strengths and behaviours associated with being a successful, modern leader.
We work with a variety of organisations and sectors, because we believe it’s important to meet unexpected people and share experiences and ideas together.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.