Managing with Confidence Training
Face-to-Face or Live-Online Training
Many people find themselves in management positions without ever having undertaken training in the skills required for this kind of role. This managing with confidence training course therefore aims to boost the confidence of new managers and provide an inspiring refresher for the more experienced!
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Understanding your role within the team and what they expect from you
- Identifying the different personality types – how to motivate and work to strengths
- Managing “trying” or “difficult” individuals and resolving tension
- Modifying communication styles to achieve best effort
- Giving constructive and motivational feedback to improve performance
What will delegates learn?
- How to enhance management effectiveness
- How to improve employee engagement and motivation
- How to increase productivity
Who should attend?
This one day course is aimed at managers and leaders who would like to learn how to become successful people managers' by learning practical tips, tools and techniques.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.