So often the area that is most challenging for managers is that of managing the day to day performance of staff, especially when dealing with under-performers, those who believe they are more competent or experienced than they actually are and those who react badly to even hints of ‘if perhaps you could try this instead…’
But fears about conflict, confrontation, difficult discussions, counter claims of bullying, how do I manage a formal conversation etc can be enormously reduced with support from our team of friendly, plain speaking HR Consultants:
- Behind the scenes support when dealing with people issues.
- Drafting of letters and other documents such as Settlement Agreements.
- Note taking or even chairing at formal performance management meetings.
- Creation of scripts to support managers conducting challenging meetings.
- Development of policies and procedures relating to the management of staff.
- Creation, revision etc. of job descriptions, person specifications.
- One to one coaching with managers to develop confidence with managing staff.
- Employment Tribunal responses and conciliation via ACAS.
- Training for managers: Managing Performance (we deliver)
- Training kits to roll out Managing Performance training (you deliver)
“We continue to use Jaluch as they have steered us into calm water from a few out ‘of the comfort zone’ HR situations. They have also given invaluable advice regards job contracts, formalising communications and generally making our business a more HR compliant place to enjoy work and avoid miscommunication, and bad situations developing into litigious nightmares."