In today’s economic environment the art of negotiation is a key skill for business! This negotiation skills training course focuses on helping delegates understand how different negotiation strategies can be used to achieve better deals, service levels and create more effective, longer-lasting relationships with staff, customers and suppliers alike.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Understanding the principles of negotiation and different approaches to it
- Identifying and developing ways to integrate negotiation skills into the management role
- Analysing the behaviours of skilled negotiators
- Understanding the 3 phases of negotiation
- Opening, closing and adjourning a negotiation
- Completing an on-the-spot analysis of your opponent’s position & strategies
- Using effective listening, questioning and agreeing skills
What will delegates learn?
- How to reduce business overheads
- How to boost profitability
- How to improve customer satisfaction
- How to engender good employee relations
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like and understanding of how different negotiation strategies can be used to achieve better deals, service levels and create more effective, longer-lasting relationships with staff, customers and suppliers alike.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.