How to win friends and influence people! Well, we can’t guarantee the first bit, but our influencing skills training is designed to help delegates boost their professional impact and personal credibility. This workshop focuses on negotiating win-win solutions in all working relationships, helping elicit the commitment and co-operation of everyone they work with.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Understanding your own communication style and personality
- The principles of positive influencing and persuasion
- Understanding how influence works and what gets in the way of it
- The importance of interpersonal skills and how to prepare to influence, negotiate and employ effective listening to get what you want!
What will delegates learn?
- How to enhance individual performance
- How to improve business performance
- How to strengthen internal and external communications
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to learn the skills to positively influence staff, colleagues, customers and suppliers.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.