Report writing is more than just recording information; it is an essential management skill. A good report should be persuasive, draw conclusions and make recommendations clearly and concisely, making it easy for others to make decisions quickly and effortlessly. Our report writing training focuses on how to put across your point in a clear, concise and persuasive way. It is perfect for those who have little or no experience of report writing, or for anyone who would like a refresher.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Identifying the weak and strong characteristics of different reports
- Learning to appreciate the impact that different styles and tones can have, and finding the one that best suits your needs
- The use of appropriate language and data to improve the readability of your report
- How to structure and prepare a report, making it memorable and full of impact, and then actually doing it!
What will delegates learn?
- How to enhance individual performance
- How to increase business performance
- How to improve written communications
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to learn how to put across your point in a clear, concise and persuasive way. It is perfect for those who have little or no experience of report writing, or for anyone who would like a refresher.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.