Time and Priority Management Training
In-House or Virtual Classroom Training
Do you constantly wonder where your time goes? With ever increasing demands placed upon individuals in the workplace and ever dwindling resources, managing time effectively is a necessity in all organisations. This course will help delegates to manage a busy workload, identify the “high payoff” areas of work, avoid time-wasters and help set achievable goals and targets. The course adopts a hands-on approach with plenty of opportunity for discussion, self-appraisal and interactive and practical exercises to help grow the number of hours in the day!
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Understanding personal patterns and preferences – where does all my time go?!?
- Prioritising objectives – how urgent is urgent?
- Focusing your energies – first things, first
- Creating your own time management system
- Learning to manage interruptions effectively and avoid known time-wasters
- Working with others – understanding the impact of how we help and hinder
What will delegates learn?
- How to improve individual and organisational efficiency
- How to keep focussed upon business priorities
- How to boost productivity
- How to reduce overheads
Who should attend?
This course is for those who want manage their time in the most effective way possible.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.