In-House or Virtual Classroom Training
During the course of the average week, unforeseen problems (or as we prefer to say, challenges!) arise all the time. This problem solving training course relies heavily on tried and tested techniques to help the delegate master the fundamentals of effective decision-making and problem solving and apply them to a range of practical problems. It aims to make problem-solving a more scientific process than the often used, and wildly subjective, gut instinct!
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Understanding what defines a “problem” and what can make problem solving so complex
- Understanding the stages of the problem solving process from recognising the problem to implementing the solution
- Learning and practising a wide variety of different problem-solving tools and techniques
- Recognising problems efficiently and decide when action is necessary
- Using strategies to aid the choice of effective solutions
- Solving complex problems quickly and effectively
Delegates are given a comprehensive toolbox to take away, setting out the step-by-step process of a wide variety of problem solving techniques. The workshop is highly practical with plenty of opportunity for discussion, debate and to work in teams to resolve complex problems and to gain familiarity with problem solving methods that best suit your business and the individuals using them.
What will delegates learn?
- How to improve individual accountability
- How to deal with problems and/or unexpected circumstances more efficiently
- How to provide better customer service
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like develop skills as a critical thinker and problem solver, as well as those on your team, to find different solutions to everyday problems.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.