We are excited to offer an engaging and interactive e-Learning programme designed to give participants a fuller understanding of microaggressions in the workplace. Using examples, interactive exercises and practical scenarios, this course takes a straightforward look at how to combat microaggressions and unconscious bias.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand what microaggressions are and the damage they can cause.
- Understand how reduce microaggressions in the workplace.
- Learn how to address upset, concern or stress, if someone has been affected by either your behaviour or the behaviour of others.
- Learn how to address a microaggression that is either directed at you or others.
Topics in this course
- What exactly is a microaggression?
- Recognising and reducing unconscious bias
- Microaggression in more detail
- Three types of microaggression
- Tips to reduce microaggressions in the workplace
- When someone is upset or offended
- When you are upset or offended
- Tips for working towards a win-win outcome
- Knowledge check
This programme takes around 30 minutes to complete. You can stop and restart the course as many times as you need to complete. We can accommodate requests for shorter “bite-size” courses, or longer courses. Please see customisation options below.
Depending on your requirements, there are two ways in which you can purchase our eLearning courses:
If you are an individual looking for training for yourself, are purchasing on behalf of a business with a small number of employees, or don’t have your own LMS then purchasing individual licences will likely be the best option for you.
We will set up and manage your users, as well as providing course completion reports.
If you require 1-100 licences, these can be purchased by selecting the required amount from the checkout box at the top of this page. If you need more than 100 licences please contact us as will we be able to provide a discount. Licences will then be sent to everyone that needs to complete the course. Each licence is valid for 3-months from registration date.
If you have your own SCORM 1.2 compliant LMS, you can purchase a SCORM file from us.
Whilst this is an “off-the-shelf” course, which can be used straight away, each aspect of the course can be tailored if required.
Customisations range from simple rebranding – logo replacement and re-colouring the template to match your guidelines, to a full bespoke package where we can tailor the course to your organisation’s exact requirements by adding/removing certain topics, changing learning objectives, focusing on one specific bias that you wish to address or incorporating links to your policies and procedures
If you are interested in this eLearning, please contact us for pricing.
Other courses you might be interested in:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Unconscious bias (employees)
- Unconscious bias (managers)
- Eliminating bias during recruitment