Recruitment & Selection
Recruiting the best staff is often more challenging than you may think! This recruitment training course combines the legal requirements necessary to comply with today’s employment legislation, together with practical tips and techniques for effective questioning and assessment of candidates.
- Understanding and working with current discrimination law
- Producing effective documentation for targeted recruitment
- Initial assessments: short-listing the right candidates
- Effective interview formats: how to achieve your objectives and assess ability
- Perfecting your interviewing technique: listening, questioning and probing!
- Communicating the decision: verbal or conditional offers and contract law
- The importance of the paperwork trail and constructive feedback to the “no’s”
What will delegates learn?
- How to attract the best talent
- Improve the efficiency of recruitment & selection procedures
- Minimise the risk of a discrimination claim
Who should attend?
Anyone that deals with recruitment and selection within an organisation and would like to develop skills in all parts of the process. Our recruitment training can be tailored to suit anyone, at any level of an organisation, in any sector. We work with with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.