According to the HSE, up to 5 million people in the UK are ‘very’ or ‘extremely’ stressed through work – that’s over 10% of the working population! This stress management training course is designed to help managers and business owners understand and deal with the impact of stress on their organisations, offering clear guidance and practical advice so they can meet their legal and ethical obligations whilst minimising their financial risk.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Stress or pressure – what’s the difference?
- Stress at home; stress at work – where do you stand as an employer?
- Whose responsibility is stress? – understanding your legal responsibilities
- Identifying who in your business is most susceptible to stress triggers – shedding light on the link between personality types and stress thresholds
- Carrying out a stress risk assessment
- Recognising what you are dealing with
- Taking remedial and preventative action to minimise stress at work
What will delegates learn?
- How to reduce stress-related absence and the associated cost
- How to retain key staff
- Confidence handling difficult behaviour in others
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at those who have a responsibility for the well-being and performance of employees.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.