Customer Service Training
In-House or Live-Online Training
As the phrase says, the customer is king! Whether they are internal or external customers, keeping them satisfied is important for business success in today’s highly competitive global marketplace. Rather than preaching “best practice”, through the use of interactive exercises and participative discussions this customer service training course equips delegates with useful tips and techniques to immediately put into practice within the workplace, and lets them perfect the essential soft skills needed when dealing with people on a daily basis.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Understanding the customer – putting yourself in their shoes
- Accurately interpreting and responding to customer needs – what do they want?
- Staying positive when faced with “impossible” expectations
- Handling dissatisfaction and complaints without taking it personally
- Inspiring customer confidence and creating a good impression
- Keeping the customer informed – realistic feedback not excuses
- Going the “extra mile” – how would I like to be treated?
What will delegates learn?
- How to deliver Customer service excellence
- How to create customer loyalty and retention
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to learn useful customer service tips and techniques for the workplace and essential soft skills that will help when dealing with people on a daily basis. We can pitch this course at any level i.e. junior or senior staff and we deliver training to organisations in every sector, so we will be able to tailor this training to your specific organisational requirements.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.