Coaching & Supporting Remote Workers
In-House or Virtual Classroom Training
This remote & virtual workers training designed for managers or supervisors who now have significant responsibilities in managing remote workers and teams.
We can run virtual, live-online sessions to ensure you managers and team leaders are fully equipped with the correct skills to properly manage, motivate and engage remote teams.
By the end of this course managers will
- Understand the challenges of managing remote staff and working remotely and begun to develop those skills.
- Have looked at how to motivate and engage as well as onboard new starters.
- Have discussed the challenges around managing those who are not performing so well.
- Have developed some key coaching techniques
- Understand how to support mental wellbeing.
- Understanding the challenges for both manager and employee.
- The key skills to successful and confidently manage remote workers.
- Motivating and engaging remote workers.
- An overview of motivation and engagement specific to remote workers.
- Different generations might need different approaches.
- Check In or Check Up?
- Can tech problems undo all your good work around motivation.
- The value of regular communication – but what type of communication works best?
- Video or no video?
- The value of observational skills during online meetings.
- Onboarding new members of your team.
- Managing Under Performers, Misconduct or Absence when your employee is not face-to-face.
- Measuring performance and productivity.
- Agile performance management tools to manage remote workers.
- Conducting sensitive/challenging remote meetings.
- Managing mental wellbeing and looking at other H&S issues relating to remote working.
- Better understanding mental health conditions.
- Recognising the signs and symptoms.
- Signposting your employee for support.
- Risk assessment requirements for home workers.
- Developing and practising key coaching techniques.
Open Course Details
Early Bird - £225+VAT
Standard - £250+VAT
Duration - 1 day
Type - online
Dates - TBC, contact us to book
Requirements for online training
You will need access to a computer with a webcam and audio (speakers/microphone), good internet connection and quiet place to listen. We would also recommend using a headset for the best sound quality. Before the session you will be required to download either GoToMeeting or Zoom on your computer.
Problems booking or questions about this course?
The agenda outlined above is for a full day (6-hour) training course. This is the agenda that will be used for our open course. We can also run half day (3-hour) private sessions both face-to-face and virtually.
Why choose Jaluch
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.