Privacy Notice (GDPR – for Company Website)
Jaluch Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our registered company number is 4550214 and our registered company address is Jaluch House, Deweys Lane, Ringwood, Hampshire, England, BH24 1AJ.
For the purpose of Data Protection legislation, the Data Controller is Jaluch Ltd.
Purpose of this Privacy Notice
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
This policy only applies to our site. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Information we may collect from you
In the context of GDPR, Personal Data means, ‘Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, including by means of an identification number or one or more factors specific to an individual’s physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity (including IP addresses and cookie strings).’
Sensitive Personal Data means data relating to more specific, personal data that should be treated with extra protection and care. This includes information such as: –
- genetic data
- biometric data
- data relating to racial or ethnic origins
- data relating to political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs trade-union membership data
- data concerning health
- data concerning a person’s sex life, sexual orientation
- criminal offence data
However, if we seek to collect sensitive personal data from you, we will seek your explicit consent first or in the course of collecting that data.
You are not under any statutory or contractual obligation to provide such data to us.
Sources of Personal Data
We may collect and process the following personal data about you: –
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.jaluch.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage, downloads and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. However, where an IP address or cookies means that a user is identifiable, we will treat this as a personal data and will secure it in the appropriate way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site
www.jaluch.co.uk uses the following cookies: –
- PHP Sessions
- WordPress – Login/Security
- Google Analytics
- Lead Forensics
Purposes of Processing
Our legitimate interest for collecting and processing your information is in order to provide, understand, and improve our Services.
Our lawful basis for processing the data is that the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests or the legitimate interests of a third party.
We use data held about you in the following ways: –
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
Storage and Transfer of Personal Data
We understand our obligation to ensure that appropriate technical and organisations measures are taken to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing, loss, damage or destruction of personal data. Therefore, we will ensure that relevant personal data is in a secure location, only accessed by authorised individuals, only processed by authorised individuals and cannot be lost, damaged or destroyed.
We confirm that: –
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers
- Any payment transactions will be encrypted, and the data held securely
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. (We ask you not to share a password with anyone)
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, in line with GDPR, as set out above.
The data that we collect from you will not be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We engage service providers to perform functions and provide services to us e.g. to fulfil your order, to process payments, to help us understand and improve the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. We may share your private personal information with such service providers subject to obligations consistent with this privacy notice and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures, and on the condition that the third parties use your private personal data only on our behalf and in line with our instructions.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice, as outlined above. We understand that under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which applies from 25th May 2018, any organisations who process data for EU (“European Union”) data subjects have to act in accordance with the GDPR even if they are located outside of the EU. This means they have to secure, hold, process etc. data properly in line with the legislation.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: –
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- If you have been referred to us through one of our partnerships, we may provide our partners with statistical data about your usage
Retention Periods for Personal Data
We understand our obligation not to keep data for any longer than is necessary for the purpose it was obtained. We will keep the data referred to in this Privacy Notice for 12 months. After this we will securely destroy it.
Objections to Processing
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
In order to prepare for the GDPR, we have been contacting people to ensure they still want marketing (or any other relevant material) to be sent to them, asking them to proactively ‘opt-in’ to this service. Therefore, after 25th May 2018, only users/customers/clients who have opted in will continue to be contacted with updates regarding our services, product, website etc.
Access to information, Withdrawal of Consent, Rectification of Data & Right of Erasure
You also have the right to:
- Access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised by raising a ‘Subject Access Request’
- At any time, withdraw your consent to us holding data about you or to having information sent to you
- Request for your data to be rectified. Where you identify that your personal data is incorrect, or incomplete, you can request correction, deletion, or modification of your personal data
- Request that your data is erased in certain circumstances