In-House or Virtual Training
Various surveys report that one of our greatest fears in life is public speaking. In some surveys this even tops the list ahead of death! But it really need not be this terrifying. With our presentation skills training we have seen even the most nervous of delegates transformed into slick and credible presenters.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Establishing purpose – what do you want to achieve?
- Understanding your audience – their needs, motivations and expectations
- Choosing persuasive language and attention-grabbing techniques
- Structuring your presentation for interest, variety and clarity of message
- Overcoming nerves to maximise impact and professionalism
- Using your voice and body language for credibility, clarity and projection
- Handling your audience with confidence – dealing with questions and “hecklers”!
Culminating in a presentation to the group (there is even an opportunity to have these professionally taped!), delegates will have the opportunity to build confidence and overcome nerves by learning to understand your audience and how best to reach them.
What will delegates learn?
- How to enhance individual performance
- How to increase business performance
- How to improve verbal communications
Who should attend?
Aimed at those who make formal or informal presentations in front of groups, or generally wants to strengthen their self-presentation skills, this course helps develop the ability to get your message across in a dynamic and effective way.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
Whether it's face-to-face or online training, our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.