Train the Virtual Trainer
Live-Online Virtual Classroom Training
Jaluch's virtually facilitated train-the-virtual-trainer workshop can help you reinvent your skills and improve your confidence in designing and delivering engaging online learning. This highly interactive workshop suits new online trainers, more experienced trainers that want to refresh their skills and stay up to date, and also managers or subject matter experts that are now responsible for training/hosting/facilitating online sessions for their organisation or clients.
We'll show you how to deliver with impact and style. It doesn’t have to be flat, it doesn’t have to be boring... learn how to make online delivery engaging, interactive and polished.
Whether it's delivering training, online sales meetings, webinars, onboarding new starters, running team meetings or conducting H&S online... let us give you a head start!
What you can’t do is re-use existing materials or content that was designed for a face-to-face environment. What you can do is learn how to tweak what you have, rethink how you present and adapt the materials you currently use.
"Worth every penny if you are doing virtual training!" - Sue, Duraikan Training.
"Superb day, engaging, great content, open and trusting space." - previous attendee.
"Your workshop has helped immensely and is why I am confident to take on a client's request to start training sessions in a 100% virtual format." - Christine Nietzke (Independent trainer)
How it works
You can book tickets to attend one of our open courses or contact us if you'd like to discuss us delivering this training for your team/business in a closed session.
We have 4 additional modules to further enhance particular areas of your learning that can be delivered as 1-2-1 or group sessions. You can find out more about these modules below.
These additional modules are not offered as open course but can instead be booked an in-house for your business. They are optional and you can book them without booking the open course.
Attendees will receive a Virtual Trainer Certificate.
What you will learn
- The differences between face to face and online training techniques.
- How to use the tech to deliver a great session.
- Key online presentation skills.
- How to create and deliver engaging sessions.
Date: Tues, 29th March 22
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm (UK)
Early bird: £240+VAT
General Admission: £270+VAT
Please contact us for alternative dates, or if you are interested in private group training events for your team or organisation.
Duration - 6 hours
Type - Online
Access to a webcam and audio (speakers/microphone), good internet connection and quiet place to listen. We would also recommend using a headset for the best sound quality.
Problems booking or questions about this course?
Open Course Agenda
Morning - 9.30am-12.30pm
- Understanding and developing a new skill set.
- Key differences between face to face and online training.
- A different approach to managing delegates?
- Preparing yourself and your space.
- Pre-session instructions.
- Limiting beliefs around tech and camera.
- Online etiquette.
- Use of autocue tools.
Lunch - 12.30pm-1.30pm
Afternoon - 1.30pm-4.30pm
- What do we mean by impact and why is it important?
- Use of tone and pitch and don’t forget the non-verbals.
- Managing 'Zoom' fatigue.
- Creating and delivering exercises that have. impact.
- Icebreaker and activity ideas for your delegates.
- Using game based-platforms to add to engagement.
1-2-1 or group coaching sessions
This is your opportunity to really develop tech confidence and master web conferencing tools – whether you use Zoom, GoToTraining/Meeting, Teams or another platform, we will tailor the session to the functionality of the platform you use.
We offer the 1-2-1 coaching rate for up to two attendees or our standard training rate for groups or teams of three attendees or more.
- Using the tech to deliver a great session.
- Hosting sessions.
- What happens when tech lets us down?
- How do we manage delegates with a fear of tech?
- Delegate interaction and engagement.
- Having fun with the tech.
- Break out rooms and polls.
- Sharing Screens and whiteboard options.
- Using videos and digital tools.
One-to-one or group coaching sessions
Make this your personal session to hone your on-camera skills. Otherwise, join with a colleague or two and you can all learn together. This is a practical skills' session involving on camera practise.
- What are the challenges?
- What does success look like?
- Pitch, tone, speed…
- A few camera tricks to enhance your style
- Looking the part and feeling the part
- Practise makes perfect
This session focusses on how to create engaging online content, activities and exercises.
We can guide you through converting your existing classroom materials, or we can use our own material as an example.
During this session we will cover delegate handouts, reconstructing face-to-face exercises and activities for online delivery, engagement, using slides and other media.
A bespoke session for you or you and a colleague to work through how you will host or present at a webinar.
The focus of the session is your choice…. perhaps how to greet delegates, introduce speakers, manage the tech, deal with chat queries etc or perhaps you prefer to take time to work on your presentation style on camera, how you look, how you sound, how to ensure you appear authentic.
Feedback from our previous train the virtual trainer course
Click images below to enlarge.