Train the Virtual Trainer
Virtual Classroom Training
This 'train the virtual trainer' course is designed for learning and development professionals or anyone (managers, HR) that delivers training and wants to develop excellent online facilitation skills.
Delivering and designing an online course, isn't as simple as popping a PowerPoint presentation on the screen, or using training materials designed for face-to-face delivery. This course will highlight the importance of, and show participants how to deliver engaging, interactive (and fun!) online training courses.
What you will learn
- The differences between face to face and online training techniques.
- How to use the tech to deliver a great session.
- Key online presentation skills.
- How to create and deliver engaging sessions.
- Introduction and welcome.
- Key differences between face to face and online training.
- Understanding and developing a new skill set.
- Getting to grips with the tech.
- Pre-session instructions.
- Preparing yourself and your space.
- Creating and delivering exercises that have impact.
- Tone, pitch and delegate engagement.
- Becoming friends with the camera.
- Practice makes perfect.
Dates, Timings & Pricing
This is a full day course. The morning will be three 50 minute sessions broken up with 10 minute breaks. Followed by 90 minute lunch break. Then three further 50 minute sessions.
You will not be camera facing all day as we break from time to time for independent learning and thinking.
The next open course is the 2nd July 2020 and the cost is £250+VAT per person. If this date is not suitable please email us for more information.
Price - £250*
*Per person, excluding VAT.
Duration - 1 day
Type - Online
Date - 2nd July 2020
You will need access to a computer with a webcam and audio (speakers/microphone), good internet connection and quiet place to listen. We would also recommend using a headset for the best sound quality. Before the session you will be required to download either GoToMeeting or Zoom on your computer.
Questions about this course?