Diveristy & Inclusion
This interactive diversity & inclusion training course will highlight the importance of diversity and inclusion issues in the workplace and give practical tips and advice on how to comply with the legislation. Our training is designed to create change, rather than simply be a 'box ticking' exercise. Diversity and inclusion training is high on the agenda for many organisations seeking to:
- Retain valued staff
- Engender great employee relations
- Attract new talent
- Address gender and other imbalances at various levels in the organisation
- Better reflect the diversity of the supplier base
- Better position themselves for corporate or public sector contracts
- Understanding the organisation’s approach to diversity and inclusion
- Overview of discrimination law in the UK – what is required and how managers can best protect both their staff and organisation
- Understanding bullying and harassment – and raising awareness of when banter goes beyond a joke
- Dealing effectively and appropriately with complaints or concerns from staff
- Understanding and raising awareness of the concept of unconscious bias
The course content provided above is just an example of what we can cover, we work with organisations to create a course which addresses their learning needs. For example, we can create a course the focuses specifically on diversity and inclusion in recruitment.
Who should attend?
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.
Not What You're Looking For?
As an alternative, if you have someone in-house that can deliver training (such as HR, managers or internal trainers), then we also offer a diversity and inclusion training kit. Our training kit, costs just £300 (ex VAT) for 6 hours (one-day) of material that can be used with unlimited delegates.
Our training kits are the same high quality you would expect from our traditional trainer-led courses, they just give you the added flexibility to deliver the training whenever suits you, whilst saving you money.