Effective Working Relationships Training
Face-to-Face or Live-Online Training
Business success is often highly dependent on the strength of working relationships, be they with internal or external partners. This effective working relationships training course will help individuals to identify the key ingredients of successful relationships and illustrate how to apply interpersonal skills and influencing strategies effectively.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Understanding the importance of behaviour and creating the right identity
- Appreciating the value of building internal and external relationships
- Identifying and creating the key ingredients of a powerful relationship
- Securing buy-in
- Taking account of culture
- Learning about themselves by identifying their personality type and learning how to recognise their “difficult” person and those with whom they will find natural affinity
- The role of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Identifying how and where poor relationships prejudice business efficiency
- Respecting our colleagues and partners – the first step in building trust
- How to initiate changes to improve working relationships
What will delegates learn?
- How to develop more effective teams
- How to identify and rectify any barriers to communication
- How to engender great employee relations
- How to create an inclusive culture
- How to improve customer service
Who should attend?
Managers or leaders who would like to identify the key ingredients of successful working relationships and learn the skills and confidence to apply interpersonal skills and influencing strategies effectively.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.