Personal Confidence Training
In-House or Live-Online Courses
Occasionally employees have all the skills and ability to perform their role effectively, yet lack the self confidence to put it into action. This one day personal confidence training course looks at the bigger picture of communication and self presentation, including core skills and techniques, recognising strengths and weaknesses and ways to boost self worth and confidence.
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
Who's this for?
- Identifying and developing your own personal style
- Understanding the importance of body language and vocal tone
- How to use both of these effectively when communicating
- How to communicate effectively under pressure
- Getting rid of the demons
- Techniques for handling nerves and overcoming the fear of public speaking
- Relaxation techniques
What will delegates learn?
- How to enhance individual performance
- How to improve business performance
- How to create an inclusive workforce
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to build core skills and techniques, recognising strengths and weaknesses and ways to boost self-worth and confidence.
Why choose Jaluch?
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
Our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.