Mentoring allows you to harness the knowledge of your current staff to help train up and support those who are soon to follow in their footsteps. Through our mentoring skills training, tap into your superstars and develop the stars of the future!
As with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the perfect course to fit your organisational needs but below you will find an example agenda...
- Understanding mentoring in a work context
- The mentoring relationship
- Getting started with mentoring
- Key skills to be an excellent and inspiring mentor
- Common hurdles and how to overcome them
What will delegates learn?
- How to promote knowledge sharing across various levels in the organisation
- How to provide on the job training opportunities
- How to encourage retention and reduce turnover costs
- How to ensure unique skills are covered via contingency planning
Who should attend?
Anyone who would value examining the mentoring relationship and the challenges associated with this approach, whilst developing key skill sets needed to be an excellent and inspiring mentor in the workplace.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.