Creating High Performing Teams Training
In-House or Live-Online Training
In today’s world where every resource you have needs to count, being able to develop and manage a high performing team is essential. But what is a high performing team and how do you go about creating and then managing one? It doesn’t have to be rocket science and this 3 day course takes experienced managers and leaders through the process, giving them the knowledge and confidence to transform their team.
- What is a high performing team?
- The benefits for both individuals and organisations of high performing teams
- Our blueprint for a creating and managing a high performing team
- Culture and Leadership
- Goals and Reward
- Communication, Involvement and Awareness
- Development and Growth
- Accountability and Engagement
- Developing key management skills
- Confidence with performance management
- Confidence with feedback
- Identifying and managing interpersonal conflicts
- Confidence to manage sensitive or difficult issues
- Review and action planning
Who should attend?
Managers and leaders who would like to develop the knowledge and confidence to transform their team.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.