TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings and Protection of Employment) – Managing staff during business acquisitions and sales
This practical TUPE training course aims to provide business owners, HR teams, managers or supervisors with an overview of the legal requirements and responsibilities of the Company in TUPE transfer situations. We give practical guidance and advice on how to deal with the often complex employee relations issues that can arise as a result of a TUPE transfer. We can tailor the content of the course to perfectly suit your individual requirements but we have provided an example agenda below.
- What is TUPE? – A straight-forward overview of the legislation.
- Pre-transfer activities, including consultation and planning the what, when and how.
- The importance of due diligence – finding out what you’re letting yourself in for!
- What TUPE means for the new employer – liabilities and responsibilities
- Managing the employee relations aspects – keeping people on side and taking a “pick and mix” approach to integrating different cultures!
What will delegates learn?
- How to maintain good employee relations
- Ensure business continuity
- Protect the business during a period of change
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to learn about the legal and practical considerations of TUPE and learn how to create an integrated culture to avoid potential employee relation issues. Our TUPE training can be tailored to suit anyone, at any level of an organisation, in any sector. We work with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
This course can be run on a one-to-one basis at a reduced rate or at a standard rate for groups of up to 12 delegates.
Why choose Jaluch?
We have over 16 years' experience in providing unique, bespoke and trusted training. We pride ourselves on having great trainers and combine this with highly relevant material and methods of delivery that are all designed to suit your individual business needs. We will always make sure delegates understand how our training translates into the workplace and how it aligns to your business goals.
We want our training to be enjoyable, so we don't make you sit through 'death by PowerPoint' and our style of delivery is always lively and engaging with maximum interaction and minimum lecture! From experience, we understand this is the only way to inspire delegates so that learning is truly embedded and not just forgotten a few days later.